Wednesday, October 1, 2014

iiSuperWomanii- Lady of the week

"There is no shame in falling down. But there is pride in getting back up." -Lily Singh

     It's not a secret that I love anything YouTube and the community around it. If I have a bad day, my favorite thing to do if I don't have the energy to write is to sit down and watch a funny or thoughtful video to pass the time. YouTube is perfect for me. Having small tiny vlogs to watch can really make me smile and I don't have to deal with the suspenseful cliff hangers that my favorite shows love to leave me with. And one of my favorite Youtubers to watch is Lily Singh.

 
     She was born on September 26 1988 in Ontario Canada, and has probably been making people smile since day 1. She is such an inspiration to me, I am honestly surprised that she doesn't get the same hype that other Youtuber's get. In my opinion she deserves that hype and more because she is creating waves of positivity  and laughter without bringing other people down. And that type of positivity is desperately needed at this point in time with all the negative things happening in the world.

     You can literally see the effort she puts into every video. She comes up with characters and sketches that instead of becoming a distraction, propel the video forward and just makes me laugh and giggle even more. I dare to say that her characters are just as loved as she is.


Even when she reviews videos, or events, Superwoman doesn't poke fun at other people. Most people wouldn't have the will power to do that, because poking fun of other people is the easiest thing someone can do. Yet she sets that asides and makes positive jokes and reviews the awesome things that occur. Focusing on the positive and not the negative is such an awesome trait.

She's brave- I mean she stuck her head in the toilet to beat other guys in a dare video. She has an awesome sense of style. She is dedicated to making other people happy. And she doesn't look at others at competitions just as companions. If you watch her vlogs you will see her going out and supporting other Youtuber's, even if they aren't her best friends because team internet needs all the help and love it can get. 



iiSuperwomanii is a breath of fresh air, and I am so happy I found her way back when. She has a mindset that I aspire to gain when I am older and I hope I could sit down and have a conversation with her one day. 

Scroll Down to see a list of my favorite videos from her! Who are your inspirations? Let me know in the comments below! 

-SpanishTime-SpanishTime-SpanishTime-SpanishTime-SpanishTime-SpanishTime-SpanishTime-

“No hay vergüenza en caerse. Pero hay orgullo en pararse otra vez. “-Lily Singh

     No es un secreto que me encanta todo lo que tenga que ver con YouTube y la comunidad que ha creado. Si tengo un día malo, mi cosa favorita que hacer si no tengo la energía para escribir es sentarme y ver un vídeo chistoso para pasar el tiempo y alegra mi vida. YouTube es perfecto para mí. Viendo videos realmente puede hacerme sonreír.  Y lo mejor es que no tengo que molestarme con el suspenso que mis programas favoritos le encanta dejarme con. Una de la personalidades de YouTube que me encanta ver es Lily Singh .

     Ella nació el 26 de septiembre de 1988 en Ontario, Canadá, y probablemente ha hecho personas sonreír desde el primer día de vida. Ella es una inspiración, me sorprende sinceramente que ella no consigue la misma atención que otras personalidades. En mi opinión se merece esa atención y más porque ella está creando olas de positividad y risa. Y eso se necesita desesperadamente en estos momentos negativos  que están sucediendo en el mundo.
Literalmente sé puede ver el esfuerzo que pone ella en cada vídeo. Ella se inventa personajes y sketches en sus vídeos que  hacen reír a la gente aún más . Me atrevo a decir que sus personajes son tan amados como ella.

     Ella es valiente- ella puso la cabeza en el inodoro para vencer a otros chicos en un video de atreven. Ella tiene un sentido increíble del estilo. Ella se dedica a hacer felices a todos los demás. Y ella no mira a los demás como competencia  sólo como compañeros. Si usted mira sus vlogs verá que ella sale y apoya a los  otros YouTubers , inclusivamente aunque no son sus mejores amigos. Porque “el equipo de internet” necesita toda la ayuda y el amor que puede conseguir.
iiSuperwomanii es un soplo de aire fresco, y estoy muy feliz de haber encontrado su videos hace tiempo. Ella tiene una forma de pensar que yo aspiro a ganar cuando sea mayor y espero en el futuro poder sentarme y tener una conversación con ella.

¿Y que son tu inspiraciones? Déjame saber en los comentarios.

Estos son mis videos favoritos de ella- Here are some of my favorite videos:  

  1. 5 MINUTES OF EPIC MOTIVATION
  2. How Girls Get Ready..
  3. #Leh
  4. 300 T-shirt Rap
  5. How My Parents See Things
Have a Wonderful day guys :) And don't forget to leave me some feedback :)
One love, Superwoman Cielowoman(?), that is a wrap and zup! 
SHMUR! 




No comments:

Post a Comment